Thursday, August 02, 2007

Fashionably LAte

Los Gigantes faced Los Dogjers tonight in what coulda been Barry's 755 night. As usual, LA fans are late. When Bonds took his first at bat, only about 10,000 of the "sold out" crowd were in their seats. The rest of them were still on the freeway - until the fifth inning.

Now, I'm often late to a game, but that usually means that I'm in the park before the first pitch - and get to see it - and get my food and beer before sitting down in the bottom of the first. I rarely catch the national anthem, which is good because the poor slob usually butchers it. But when tens of thousands of fans show up in the fifth inning, that's late.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Dodger and Dodger fans stink. Pretty sad to see how late the fans were to the game, I saw that too.

8:07 AM, August 02, 2007  
Blogger Shelly said...

Sorry, I meant, Dodger players and fans.

8:08 AM, August 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home